Description of the biathlon activity :
- Presentation of the discipline Biathlon and the animators (ex high level athletes)
- Safety rules and instructions for the use of rifles
-Shooting at rest: settings and accuracy
- Progressive increase in difficulty: shooting speed, confrontation, stress, shortness of breath, team challenges.
- Debriefing, exchanges, feedback.
- To propose a fun and accessible activity that will appeal to all sports and non-sports people.
- Spend an unforgettable time with family or friends combining sport and conviviality.
- Simply the pleasure of discovering an Olympic discipline with specialists.
- Discover from the inside a real official shooting range.
Come and learn about biathlon on Alexis Boeuf's shooting range at La Féclaz. Supervised by champions, with pellet rifles (10m shooting) in cross-country skiing or on foot.
The course of the activity is progressive: at first the shooting is easy, the p...
|SKI JOËRING||SLED DOG - LA FECLAZ||SNOWMOBILE - CHAMROUSSE||IGLOO EXPEDITION|
TAKAMAKA POUCHES AND GIFT CERTIFICATES:
With a gift voucher, you offer an unusual activity to choose from among all those we offer.
Tél : +33(0)4 79 35 45 36
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
65,Bd du lac - Grand Port
73100 Aix Les Bains