Description of the biathlon activity :
- Presentation of the discipline Biathlon and the animators (ex high level athletes)
- Safety rules and instructions for the use of rifles
-Shooting at rest: settings and accuracy
- Progressive increase in difficulty: shooting speed, confrontation, stress, shortness of breath, team challenges.
- Debriefing, exchanges, feedback.
- To propose a fun and accessible activity that will appeal to all sports and non-sports people.
- Spend an unforgettable time with family or friends combining sport and conviviality.
- Simply the pleasure of discovering an Olympic discipline with specialists.
- Discover from the inside a real official shooting range.
Come and learn about biathlon on Alexis Boeuf's shooting range at La Féclaz. Supervised by champions, with pellet rifles (10m shooting) in cross-country skiing or on foot.
The course of the activity is progressive: at first the shooting is easy, the p...
Paiement par carte bancaire
Des Experts à votre service
disponibilité par téléphone
activités 100% sensationnelles